For sale is a copy of The Sphere, April 18, 1925. This was removed from a disbound volume and has some repair to the spine where the binding was. Overall condition is good.
Front page picture: Lord Balfour at Jerusalem before his hurried departure from Damascus.
1. The Newsletter
2. Week by Week
3. The Political Crisis in France and other news items (pictures and article)
4. Holy Week in Spain - Roman Catholics (pictures and articlce)
5. An Easter Hunt at Beachy Head - India's Polo Champions preparing at Minehead for the Military Matches - Where the Circus Elephants go in Winter. (pictures and article)
6. Wonderful Roman and Chinese Art in New York. A 2nd Century Roman Sarcophagus and a Rang Horse acquired by the Metropolitan Museum of Art. (pictures and article)
7. Through a Londoner's Window by Alan Bott
8. Air-Warfare of the future - Picture of H.M.S. "Valiant" taken at sea. (pictures and article)
9. A Literary Letter
10. Half page article and pictures "Radon Seeds" for curing disease. Half page pictures and article "A great find of Ancient Persian Coins".
11. Two Inns withing the Tower of London: New aspects of its history revealed to the Public. (Double pages of pictures and article)
12. Feeding on the Feet by Thomas Burke.
13. Half page pictures and article "The Chinese in Paris mourn the death of Sun-Yat-Sen". Half page pictures and article "Excavating on the site of the Old Abbey Gatehouse" - Westminster Abbey.
14. A Unique Spring Festival in India - Laving the Huge figure of Gomateswara with Curds and Sandal-wood Oil. (pictures and article)
15. Half page pictures and article "New Treasures of American Art" - Half page article and pictures "A Modern Hospital for the Chinese Poor".
16. Life in Japan in the Twentieth Century. (Double page of pictures and article)
17. Young and Graceful Members of London Society - Small pictures of: The Marchioness de Maacrida,. The Hon. Marian Stanley,. Mrs Chester-Master,. Lady Beresford Whyte,. Lady Chichester,. The Hon. Grace Stanley.
18. Full page colour advert for "Mobil Oil"
19. A Twentieth-Century Gold Ruch in Nevada. (pictures and article)
20. The Play's by Herbert Farjeon
21. Some New London Stage Successes - "Charlot's Revue at the Prince of Wales's - "Iris" at the Adelphi - "The Bamboula" at His Majesty's. (pictures and article)
22. A Book which was bought for Half-a-Million Francs - "Monument du Costume" (pictures and article)