For sale is a copy of The Sphere, June 6, 1925. This was removed from a disbound volume and has some repair to the spine where the binding was. Overall condition is good.
Front page picture: Holding up the Mule as the Pack Battery goes into action at Olympia.
1. The Newsletter
2. Week by Week
3. Dunmow Flitch today and 170 years ago and other news items. (pictures and article)
4. A Great Italian Art Discovery - The Fresco in The Sistine Chapel in which a portrait of Michaelangelo was discovered, and other art news. (pictures and article)
5. The Dying John Dorys at the Zoo. (pictures and article)
6. How they spent the Whitsun Holiday. (pictures and article)
7. Through a Londoner's Window by Alan Bott
8. The City of the Future - New York. (pictures and article)
9. A Literary Letter
10. "The Sphere" surveys the world. The Nepalese Treaty Ratified and other foreign news items. (pictures and article)
11. Bird Life in the London Parks : A Subject to which the Hudson Memorial has drawn attention. (double page of pictures and article)
12. The Play's by Herbert Farjeon
13. A Tense Drama of the Sea - "Ordeal" at the Strand Theatre. (pictures and article)
14. Rhythmic Movement in Modern Art. (pictures and article)
15. Half page pictures and article about "A Wonderful Court Sword presented to the London Museum". Half page pictures and article about "Treasures found on the Site of Carthage".
16. The Story of the Guns told in Pageantry at Olympia. (pictures and article)
17. The Modern and the Classical in Russian Ballet at the Coliseum. (double page of pictures and article)
18. Full page colour advert for "Lifebuoy".
19. Full page colour advert for "Mobil Oil"
20. Half page of pictures and article about "The Fascinating Craft of Model Building". Half page of pictures and article about "The Rain Makers at the Garrick Theatre".
21. Where the Artists of England are trained (part 2).
22. "The Sphere of Travel"
23. The Wild Men of Molungo. (pictures and article)
24. In the Public Eye - small pictures of : Miss Julie Suedo,. Lord Apsley, M.P,. Miss Doris Zinkeisen,. Johann Ost,. Miss Mary Pickford and Miss Charlotte Jones,. Mr John Stark,. Viscount French,. M. Max, the Burgomaster of Brussels.